Since the beginning of this year, Keystone Education Group has done A/B testing to optimize conversion and improve user experience.
In light of the roll-out's positive impact, our education and institute pages at findcourses.com now have a fresh, new look.
Specific updates on the education and institute page:
- The summary box has been given a "visual revamp" that will make it easier for visitors to absorb the information
- A new event box where all start dates are displayed. The visitor can swipe between different events and directly convert
- The contact box has a new look
- We've removed the right hand column boxes so that users focus on course information
- We've added a new conversion bar that highlights the primary conversion option and follows when the visitor scrolls. The prospective learner is constantly reminded of this option and then always close to converting
We are constantly working to develop and improve findcourses.com for you as a customer and for our users. With this new design, our goal is to help our course providers convert more leads into sales.
If you have any questions you can reach out to your CSM.